Started a transaction with this Tom clown and it went down hill from there. We agreed upon a price and were settled on a payment method.

When I informed him I was out of town and could not be there until six days after already agreeing to PAY him he stated he could not hold it for me to pick up for a mere six days as he' I sell thousands and I just couldn't manage to do that, you need to come sooner.' I AGAIN tried to work something out and REASON with him but this *** would not even bother to get back at me. Stay far far away from this SOB and never do businesses with him as Tom is a low rent POS and a *** man.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with American Muscle Cars. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Muscle Cars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare American Muscle Cars to other companies on our site.

Comments