My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!!Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD & RUST had taken over!

Also The Floor & Trunk Needs to be replaced! Do you think "TOM" mentioned that in the add or the phone calls when I asked him about the car? This is by far a project car & was advertised as a "All Original" By far not the case... The car currently sits waiting to get Restored!!!!

Also I've already put over $3,500.oo into it just making it run properly & stop! No Breaks at all! They couldn't even remove it safely off the top of the car-hauler without securing a winch to it fearing it wouldn't stop rolling... I have plenty of pic's,phone conversation & emails confirming Tom is a LAIR!!!!!!

Rated F' With the BBB... ( As of the last e-mail Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:01:01 Tom stated: We are filing bk. I'm sorry. Company shutting down)......Looks like he's still LYING!

Buyer Beware! Please DO NOT believe what this guy tells you. If you have a chance to view the vehicle please do! You'll see that it's not what "Tom" is promising/telling you.

False Advertisement @ it's best. PLEASE Google this place, Make sure you read all the reviews they all are common in nature. FRAUD! LIE'S!

FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! & More LIE'S & FRAUD! Also do a search of his FULL Name & it will tell you that he's been up to no good before? He can't be trusted!

This is all Public information & it's not against the law to help you. I'm just helping you find out the TRUTH? This is the current status of my $.$$$$.$ Project Car.....Sitting in the Garage!

Contact the Illinois Attorney General at (312) 814-3866.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $14000. The author is overall dissatisfied with American Muscle Cars and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about car from American Muscle Cars was faulse advertisment Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Muscle Cars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare American Muscle Cars to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Muscle Cars?

Comments