American Muscle Cars - FRAUD! LIE'S! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! & More LIE'S & FRAUD!
My Project Car I got from American Muscle Cars aka AMC!!Just 1 of the many problems I've had & having...I had to gut it because the BLACK MOLD & RUST had taken over!
Also The Floor & Trunk Needs to be replaced! Do you think "TOM" mentioned that in the add or the phone calls when I asked him about the car? This is by far a project car & was advertised as a "All Original" By far not the case... The car currently sits waiting to get Restored!!!!
Also I've already put over $3,500.oo into it just making it run properly & stop! No Breaks at all! They couldn't even remove it safely off the top of the car-hauler without securing a winch to it fearing it wouldn't stop rolling... I have plenty of pic's,phone conversation & emails confirming Tom is a LAIR!!!!!!
Rated F' With the BBB... ( As of the last e-mail Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 22:01:01 Tom stated: We are filing bk. I'm sorry. Company shutting down)......Looks like he's still LYING!
Buyer Beware! Please DO NOT believe what this guy tells you. If you have a chance to view the vehicle please do! You'll see that it's not what "Tom" is promising/telling you.
False Advertisement @ it's best. PLEASE Google this place, Make sure you read all the reviews they all are common in nature. FRAUD! LIE'S!
FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! & More LIE'S & FRAUD! Also do a search of his FULL Name & it will tell you that he's been up to no good before? He can't be trusted!
This is all Public information & it's not against the law to help you. I'm just helping you find out the TRUTH? This is the current status of my $.$$$$.$ Project Car.....Sitting in the Garage!
Contact the Illinois Attorney General at (312) 814-3866.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Faulse advertisment
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "We have had numerous problems with our 2012 XLR Thunderbolt...Dealing with Diane Daly at Forest River was not a good experience... She never answered e-mails or phone calls promptly. ..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "Cheap air booking #31336023. My complaint is that I had to pay for my luggage in Saskatoon to west jet and then again in Las Vegas to American Airlines..."
- "I purchased Behr Masonary Stucco and Brick paint, had it custom matched to the buff/concrete color of the stucco on our house, used the paint to fill in hair..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."